We care about protecting your personal data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our policy.
The short version
(these points are explained in the long version)
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party
- We won’t post to your Facebook/Twitter without your express permission for every post
- Every member is subscribed to our newsletter when you register; you can opt out at any time
The long version
- We may update this policy at any time and will notify you when we do via our newsletter.
Collection & Use
- When you signup with Ledula we require certain personal information including your name, email, city and Facebook username. As part of the registration process you also give permission for us to get the list of your Facebook friends.
- We also collect information every time you load, rate or comment on a service provider. This is not personal information, but your full name is attached to any ratings or comments that you make.
- All information that you provide is used to make the website work and to help us measure and improve our user experience.
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party unless required to do so by law.
- No Service Providers registered on our site will ever be given your contact details without your express and specific permission.
- When you sign up with Ledula you use your Facebook profile to register and agree to let us use certain information from your Facebook profile including name, email address and friends. We use this information on the website but will never share it with a 3rd party.
- We may also ask you to “Like” us on Facebook or to post to your Facebook or Twitter stream but we will never do this without your express permission for every post.
- When you sign up with Ledula you opt in to receive our monthly newsletter. We aim to send you approximately one email each month. Every email includes an opt out link at the bottom so you can stop receiving them at any time.
- From time-to-time we may request information from you via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary.
- This site uses industry-standard security measures to protect Personal Information. However, as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so Ledula makes no guarantees.
Cookies & Logs
- A Cookie is a small data file that your browser writes to your own computer’s hard drive in order to remember certain information and is linked to your user profile while on our site. Cookies are used to store your Username and Password so that you don’t need to type these in each time you log in. If you reject cookies, you can still search for Service Providers. However, in order to log in, cookies are required to be turned on.
- As is done with most web sites, we log each visit to each web page. A log entry can contain information typically found in the "header" of your web browser's request such as the browser type you used, your Internet Protocol address, and the date and time of day. We may also log your cookie's identification number and the URL of the last site you visited. This log information is important for security, audit and quality improvement, as well as for monitoring the health of our service.